Generic name: sodium fluoride
Dosage form: foam
Drug class: Mouth and throat products
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Henry Schein, Inc.
Acclean Foam Fluoride 60 Second Application
Acidulated Phosphate Fluoride Foam (1.23% Fluoride Ion)
Sodium fluoride in a proprietary acidulated phophate flavored foam base. 1.23% fluoride ion is available from 2.72% sodium fluoride. Does not contain chlorofluorocarbon propellant.
For topical application to aid in the protection against dental caries.
Contens under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Keep out of reach of children. Store between 50-80F. Keep from freezing. do not spray toward open flame.
Instructions For Use
- Prior to each use, shake can thoroughly for at least 15 seconds.
- To dispense, invert can completely upside down. Slowly depress nozzle to fill fluoride applicator tray (foam will expand slightly higher than fluoride tray).
- Tooth surface must be dry prior to inserting tray(s) in mouth.
- Insert tray(s) into mouth and have patient bite down for 1-4 minutes.
- Remove tray(s) and have patient expectorate.
- Advise patient not to eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes after treatment.
Professional Use Only